I have a question regarding my order or payment?
That's pretty vague, you know. How about getting in touch with customer service people over at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0861 656 948 and you can be nice and specific? And the people over at customer services won't just help you with your ordering questions, they can help you with costs, your account, your product.
How do I order?
- Select a product
- Add to cart
- Proceed to checkout
- Fill out the form with all your details. (If you are a first time customer)
- Confirm all details are correct.
- Give us your shipping details
- Continue to method of payment
- Choose your method of payment.
- Fill out payment details.
- Click "Complete order" and you're all set!
My order was damaged upon arrival. What can I do?Whatever you do, do not hit the courier. It was probably someone else who dropped it anyway. If you catch it in time, tell the courier guy to make a note of it on his clipboard (very important!) and then let us know at email@example.com within 5 days of receipt of the item at your delivery address.
If it's good, keep it! If it is dodgy, let us know. We'll then give it a bash and see what we can do for you.